profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, July 11, 2006 @ 7:47 pm
DFest pics... and other stuff.

The Drama Fest pictures have arrived!
(Courtesy of Tiffany Loh Pauline Onehill Mick Beggar the cool rocker)


Our very first class photoooo :D 3 Diligence 2006! YYY


The cool people :D


Haha the emo people! Talk about really screwed up gothic hair. Hahaha! Tiff looked so rock-ish.


Hahahaha! Carine looks demented... and Berty looks so gay! :D


Aaaand this looked so adorably cute I couldn't resist posting it :)


A really pissed-off Fart and a fed-up Lauren.

Oh man I'm not smiling in a single one of those pictures! Ah well what to do... I'm off to do EMath now. I spent 2 hours on something and it's all screwed up now. I'm so pissed off :( No ballet tomorrow again, happy? But feeling extremely guilty. 7 weeks in a row! Oh well...

I still can't believe the World Cup is over...
My xanga for WC (sounds like toilet! W.C.... HAHA) updates. Not much, though.

Sigh okay gotta go attempt variations.